- Journal - Line Level InformationRead More..You can create two or more journal lines for each journal header. Journal line contains the account and amount details.
You can create trasaction lines by various different methods. 1. Manually entering all line level information. 2. Importing transaction lines from a spreedsheet. 3. Copying any existing journal. 4. Using create accounting program in various modules such AP, AR, etc.
- Journal - Header Level InformationRead More..Header level information is same for all journal lines in a header. You can view & update the header level information of journal by navigating to General Ledger -> Journal. To create a new journal/or update an existing journal, enter below information as applicable for the journal and then save the record.
Journal Header Id: A unique system generated number. You can’t modify
- JournalRead More..Journal is a record of financial transactions in order by date. Journals are mostly created by system while posting documents (such as AP invoices, AP payments, AR invoices, AR Receipt, etc.) or while doing inventory transaction (such as PO Receipt, SO shipment, etc.). InoERP also allow you to create manual journals to keep track of financial transactions done outside system.
Journals can either be act
- Bank AccountRead More..You need to assign a bank to a business unit to receive payments from customers and to make payment to suppliers. Each bank account needs to be associated with either an internal business unit or an external entity (such as customer & supplier)
To create a bank account, Navigate to General Ledger -> Banks -> Bank Accounts; Enter all the relevant information for the bank account (as described below
- Bank SiteRead More..Bank site represents a specific location of a bank header. You can create multiple sites of a single bank representing different entities/locations of the bank. Bank accounts are created in bank site level. To enter a bank site in system, Navigate to General Ledger -> Bank; Query an existing bank, enter all the relevant information for the bank site (as described below) and save the record. Ba
- Bank HeaderRead More..To enter a new bank in system, Navigate to General Ledger -> Bank; enter the relevant information as described below and save the record. Bank Id: A unique system generated number. You can’t modify this number. Bank Number: You can enter a unique bank number or leave this field blank. Bank Name: Enter a unique name of the bank in English lang
- Bank SetupRead More..A bank is any financial institution with which your organization, your supplier or your customer maintains a banking relationship. You must define banks and bank accounts in the system to do AP payment and AR receipt in system. A bank in inoERP represents a specific entity such as Bank of America or Citi Bank. A bank site specifies the location of the bank. Bank sites are also called bank branches. A bank ac
- Open GL PeriodRead More..GL period is a specific combination of a calendar and a ledger. You can use a single calendar for multiple ledgers. You need to open a GL period before trying to do any inventory or financial transaction. System allows you to create journals in never opened periods but you can’t post those journals in General Ledger. You can only post journals in open period.
Though, system allows you to
- Calendar & Period Name SetupRead More..To create, view or update any period information for an existing calendar, navigate to General Ledger -> Calendar, select the calendar name in the option line code and click on refresh button. System will show you all the existing periods of the selected calendar, enter/updated below information as applicable for the period and then save the record. Period Id: A unique sys
- Calendar Name Read More..To create, view or update any calendar name related information, navigate to Setup -> Option, search the option header name GL_CALENDAR_NAME, enter/updated below information as applicable for the calendar name and then save the record.
Option Header Id: A unique system generated number. You can’t modify this number. Option Type: The default value is GL_CALE