- AR Transaction Type Read More..AR Transaction Type controls the document follow of all transactions such as invoice, debit memo, credit memo, etc. Transaction type specifies the nature of the document, the customer account to update and provides account default for journal entry. Transaction Types can also be used to default other information (such as payment term, ledger) to new transactions.
Transaction types are used for
- AR Receipt - Line Level InformationRead More..You can create one or more receipt line for each receipt header. Receipt line contains the transaction information to which the receipt is applied. Sequence Number: Sequence number is a read-only field. System auto-populates a unique sequence number for all the lines across all the tabs for easy viewing of data of a single line in different tabs. Line Id: Lin
- AR Receipt - Header Level InformationRead More..Header level information is same for all receipt lines in a receipt. You can view & update the header level information of an AR receipt by navigating to Accounts Receivable -> AR Receipt. To create a new /or update an existing receipt, enter below information as applicable for the document and then save the record. <img src="http://inoideas.org/files/temp/1431405256_Transaction_Line.PNG" class="img-responsive"><br> <strong>Receipt Header Id:<
- AR ReceiptRead More..You can create a receipt in system to confirm the acceptance of money from an external entity to your organization bank account. The external entity can be a customer, an external supplier, an internal organization, an employee, any government organization, etc.
InoERP supports different types of receipts in AR: Manual Receipts: Manual receipt can be used for cash & check rece
- AR Transaction - Line Level InformationRead More..You can create one or more transaction line for each transaction header. Transaction line contains the goods and service details.
You can create trasaction lines by various different methods. 1. Manually entering all line level information. 2. Importing transaction lines from a spreedsheet. 3. Copying any existing transaction document. Sequence Number: Sequence numbe
- AR Transaction - Account Level InformationRead More..You can create one or more account lines for each transaction line. Account lines contain the account type, account number, amount information, etc. For transactions created against sales order, system defaults all the account level information from the sales order.
Sequence Number: Sequence number is a read-only field. System auto-populates a unique sequence number fo
- AR Transaction - HeaderRead More..Header level information is same for all the line items used in a transaction. You can view & update the header level information of an AR Transaction by navigating to Accounts Receivable -> AR Transaction. To create a new transaction/or update an existing transaction, enter below information as applicable for the document and then save the record.
Transition Header Id: A
- Receivable Transaction Read More..Accounts receivable transaction processing involves 1. The creation of customer transaction documents such as invoice, debit memo, credit memo, etc. 2. Matching/Applying the transaction document wherever applicable to the other related document. 3. Validating & Accounting the transaction documents
InoERP supports different types of receivable transaction documents 1. Invoice
- Customer Business Unit AssociationRead More..You need to assign a customer to a business unit to create sales order and invoice for that customer in the specific business unit. To assign a business unit to a customer, Navigate to Accounts Receivable -> Customer; Query an existing customer and click on assignment detail against that BU, enter all the relevant information for the customer business unit (as described below) and save the record.
- Customer SiteRead More..Customer site represents a specific entity of the customer with which you do business. You can create multiple sites of a single customer representing different entities/locations of the customer. Suppose you have two business units – Singapore and California (US). Both the units’ sales finished good to a customer inoTech which has divisions in Malaysia and Ohio (US). In inoERP, you can create a single customer inoTech with two different sites Malaysia & Ohio allowing both your business